From: Rick Dwyer on

On Jun 18, 2010, at 5:13 PM, Daniel Brown wrote:

> Can you hit the database from the command line to see if there's a
> difference in the output when you take the server and browser out of
> the equation?

No, I'm on Mac OS 10.5 and apparently I don't have a MySQL client
installed in terminal. I've always used Navicat and never had a need
for the terminal.... until now.
From: "Daniel P. Brown" on
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 17:37, Rick Dwyer <rpdwyer(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

> No, I'm on Mac OS 10.5 and apparently I don't have a MySQL client installed
> in terminal.  I've always used Navicat and never had a need for the
> terminal.... until now.

Should be able to install mysql-client from ports. Not positive
on the name since it's been a while since I've played with a web Mac
personally. I can ask someone here if you can't figure it out.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
URGENT:
From: Rick Dwyer on
OK, it's definitely an encoding issue... when I change the encoding of
my PHP page in BBedit to Western ISO Latin 1, it replaces successfully.

--Rick