From: NHDave on
We are putting in an Ironport appliance (corp decision, not mine) and
I want to take the incoming mail stream and shoot a copy of it over to
the appliance. At one point I remember seeing something (milter I
think) that could do that but I can't for the life of me find
anything. I did see a post about "mailforward" but when I try to d/l
it I just get directed to another site and it's not there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
From: mikea on
NHDave <spambusterdave(a)gmail.com> wrote in <528b04a8-4547-41e9-ac40-ffa66e88cdd5(a)r9g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>:
> We are putting in an Ironport appliance (corp decision, not mine) and
> I want to take the incoming mail stream and shoot a copy of it over to
> the appliance. At one point I remember seeing something (milter I
> think) that could do that but I can't for the life of me find
> anything. I did see a post about "mailforward" but when I try to d/l
> it I just get directed to another site and it's not there.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony Howe's "roundhouse" is the tool you want, IIRC.

--
"Shub-Internet, Great Beast of a Thousand Processes, Avatar of Line Noise,
Imp of Call Waiting, hideous multi-tendriled entity formed of manifold
From: NHDave on
On May 27, 9:48 am, mikea <mi...(a)mikea.ath.cx> wrote:
> NHDave <spambusterd...(a)gmail.com> wrote in <528b04a8-4547-41e9-ac40-ffa66e88c...(a)r9g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>:
>
> > We are putting in an Ironport appliance (corp decision, not mine) and
> > I want to take the incoming mail stream and shoot a copy of it over to
> > the appliance. At one point I remember seeing something (milter I
> > think) that could do that but I can't for the life of me find
> > anything. I did see a post about "mailforward" but when I try to d/l
> > it I just get directed to another site and it's not there.
>
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Anthony Howe's "roundhouse" is the tool you want, IIRC.

Excellent! I'll take a look, thanks.
From: Grant Taylor on
mikea wrote:
> Anthony Howe's "roundhouse" is the tool you want, IIRC.

Both "roundhouse" and "milter-bcc" can do what you are wanting to do
(depending on your config).

Grant. . . .