From: Michael C on
I have created an ad-hoc report and want to add a filter. I understand that
the Report Builder will only pre-populate the 'in this list' for that filter
if the list contains less than a pre-determined number of entries. Fair
enough. However, where can I find out what this magical number is...it would
certainly be handy if I could be allowed to set the pre-determine number
myself, or at least view it. I found an article that said that value is in
the DataSource (or the DataSourceView) but I have found nothing that tells me
what the tag, or the location of that special place is. Can ANYONE help me
here.

Thanks in advance all,

Michael C.