From: Gerhard on
I have an .rdlc report that is working fine except that I get a "#Error" when
I try to display a parameter. This even occurs with the built-in field
Execution Time. Can you please tell me what is necessary to fix this?
Thanks.
From: Zhi-Qiang Ni[MSFT] on
Hi Gerhard,

Generally, the "#Error" happens when using multivalue parameter in a
expression. Values in a multivalue parameter is stored in an array.
If we use the following expression for a multivalue parameter, we will get
the "#Error" error:
=Parameters!param.values

To fix the issue, please join the values in the parameter using JOIN
function:
=JOIN(Parameters!param.Values, ",")

If that does not help, could you please send us the sample report and
sample application? That will help us to understand the root cause and
solve the issue.

--
Sincerely,
Zhi-Qiang Ni