From: DCONEAL on

We have an office with 6 sales guys. They put all their meetings in
Outlook and recently have all been using categories to mark those
meetings. Does anyone have a report, tool, excel template, or anything
where we can run quick reports for a sales guy telling him he had

Last week
10 meetings in "Category 1"
4 meetings in "Category 2"
16 meetings in "Category 3"

Next week
8 meetings in "Category 1"
4 meetings in "Category 2"
20 meetings in "Category 3"

then be able to compare last month to this month and be able to show
this stuff by individual and group.

--
DCONEAL
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

Please see if VBOffice Reporter meets your needs:
http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?lang=en

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook