From: EHWollmann on

"Don T" <-painter-(a)louvre.org> wrote in message news:toWdnWVkGLbonnvXnZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d(a)earthlink.com...
> Wasn't $1 a watt it was $1.98 but here it is.
>
> "vaughn" <vaughnsimonHATESSPAM(a)gmail.FAKE.com> wrote in message
>> Pull in your spam antennas. I have no connection to this company except I
>> bought an EU-2000 from them once, and I may buy a new PV panel from them
>> tomorrow if those prices are real. At that price, they have the SUN-130
>> and
>> SUN-150. The minimum number of panels they will ship is two. I hope to
>> drive down there tomorrow and pick up one.
>>
>> http://sunelec.com/
>> http://sunelec.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=357
>>
>> Two years ago we were talking about a silicon & carbon shortage and
>> impossibly growing PV prices. Is the PV industry facing over production
>> now? How quickly things change.
>>
>> Vaughn
>>

> --
>

> Don Thompson
>
> Stolen from Dan: "Just thinking, besides, I watched 2 dogs mating once,
> and that makes me an expert. "
>
> There is nothing more frightening than active ignorance.
> ~Goethe
>
> It is a worthy thing to fight for one's freedom;
> it is another sight finer to fight for another man's.
> ~Mark Twain
>

> "Gordon" <gonzo(a)alltomyself.com> wrote in message
>>A few week ago someone posted a link to a supplier in Florida who had some
>> solar panals available at $1.00/watt.
>>
>> Can you repost the link, I can't seem to find it.

Be careful, when you deal with American dumbasses, everything they made or recommended is over-rated or exaggerated. For example, DELCO REMY' 140A alternator is really a 80-90-amp alternator, look at its copper wire thickness(0.08" thick same a Bosch 80amp 0.08" thick) and don't believe what the label says. Also their new Chevy Volt 200mpg is a fake hybrid, what it is a 30-40miles per charge mileage, not per tank. The dumbasses in these forums are so proud of their hyped products, and they complained so much about the Chinese products. What a shame...

From: Don Lancaster on
EHWollmann wrote:
> "Don T" <-painter-(a)louvre.org> wrote in message news:toWdnWVkGLbonnvXnZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d(a)earthlink.com...
>> Wasn't $1 a watt it was $1.98 but here it is.
>>
>> "vaughn" <vaughnsimonHATESSPAM(a)gmail.FAKE.com> wrote in message
>>> Pull in your spam antennas. I have no connection to this company except I
>>> bought an EU-2000 from them once, and I may buy a new PV panel from them
>>> tomorrow if those prices are real. At that price, they have the SUN-130
>>> and
>>> SUN-150. The minimum number of panels they will ship is two. I hope to
>>> drive down there tomorrow and pick up one.
>>>
>>> http://sunelec.com/
>>> http://sunelec.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=357
>>>
>>> Two years ago we were talking about a silicon & carbon shortage and
>>> impossibly growing PV prices. Is the PV industry facing over production
>>> now? How quickly things change.
>>>
>>> Vaughn
>>>

>> --
>>

>> Don Thompson
>>
>> Stolen from Dan: "Just thinking, besides, I watched 2 dogs mating once,
>> and that makes me an expert. "
>>
>> There is nothing more frightening than active ignorance.
>> ~Goethe
>>
>> It is a worthy thing to fight for one's freedom;
>> it is another sight finer to fight for another man's.
>> ~Mark Twain
>>

>> "Gordon" <gonzo(a)alltomyself.com> wrote in message
>>> A few week ago someone posted a link to a supplier in Florida who had some
>>> solar panals available at $1.00/watt.
>>>
>>> Can you repost the link, I can't seem to find it.
>
> Be careful, when you deal with American dumbasses, everything they made or recommended is over-rated or exaggerated. For example, DELCO REMY' 140A alternator is really a 80-90-amp alternator, look at its copper wire thickness(0.08" thick same a Bosch 80amp 0.08" thick) and don't believe what the label says. Also their new Chevy Volt 200mpg is a fake hybrid, what it is a 30-40miles per charge mileage, not per tank. The dumbasses in these forums are so proud of their hyped products, and they complained so much about the Chinese products. What a shame...

A dollar a watt solar panels would be totally useless, since they would
simply be "paint it green" transfer payments of existing hydrocarbon or
nuclear energy.

And still remain asoline destroying net energy sinks that are in no
manner green, renewable, nor sustainable.

It makes no sense at all to sell a dime's worth of conventional
electricity and then use that dime to buy some mythical "renewable" energy.

For net energy, a quarter per peak pv watt is needed.

Even then, it would be many years after a quarter per watt for actual
breakeven, owing to all the previously lost energy.

http://www.tinaja.com/glib/pvlect2.pdf

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: don(a)tinaja.com

From: z on
Don Lancaster <don(a)tinaja.com> wrote in

> EHWollmann wrote:
>> "Don T" <-painter-(a)louvre.org> wrote in message
>>> Wasn't $1 a watt it was $1.98 but here it is.
>>>
>>> "vaughn" <vaughnsimonHATESSPAM(a)gmail.FAKE.com> wrote in message

>>> --
>>>

>>> Don Thompson
>>>
>>> Stolen from Dan: "Just thinking, besides, I watched 2 dogs mating
>>> once, and that makes me an expert. "
>>>
>>> There is nothing more frightening than active ignorance.
>>> ~Goethe
>>>
>>> It is a worthy thing to fight for one's freedom;
>>> it is another sight finer to fight for another man's.
>>> ~Mark Twain
>>>

>>> "Gordon" <gonzo(a)alltomyself.com> wrote in message

>> Be careful, when you deal with American dumbasses, everything they
>> made or recommended is over-rated or exaggerated. For example, DELCO
>> REMY' 140A alternator is really a 80-90-amp alternator, look at its
>> copper wire thickness(0.08" thick same a Bosch 80amp 0.08" thick)
>> and don't believe what the label says. Also their new Chevy Volt
>> 200mpg is a fake hybrid, what it is a 30-40miles per charge mileage,
>> not per tank. The dumbasses in these forums are so proud of their
>> hyped products, and they complained so much about the Chinese
>> products. What a shame...
>>

> A dollar a watt solar panels would be totally useless, since they
> would simply be "paint it green" transfer payments of existing
> hydrocarbon or nuclear energy.

A dollar a watt solar panels would be a freaking godsend to those of us
off the grid, hydrocarbon transfer or not.

From: Richard the Dreaded Libertarian on
>> "Don T" <-painter-(a)louvre.org> wrote in message news:toWdnWVkGLbonnvXnZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d(a)earthlink.com...
>>>
>>> It is a worthy thing to fight for one's freedom;
>>> it is another sight finer to fight for another man's.
>>> ~Mark Twain

What's the value of fighting for the freedom of a man who doesn't want
Freedom but wants Mommy?

Thanks,
Rich

From: nospam on
Don Lancaster wrote:
> EHWollmann wrote:
>> "Don T" <-painter-(a)louvre.org> wrote in message
>>> Wasn't $1 a watt it was $1.98 but here it is.
>>>
>>> "vaughn" <vaughnsimonHATESSPAM(a)gmail.FAKE.com> wrote in message

>>> --
>>>

>>> Don Thompson
>>>
>>> Stolen from Dan: "Just thinking, besides, I watched 2 dogs mating once,
>>> and that makes me an expert. "
>>>
>>> There is nothing more frightening than active ignorance.
>>> ~Goethe
>>>
>>> It is a worthy thing to fight for one's freedom;
>>> it is another sight finer to fight for another man's.
>>> ~Mark Twain
>>>

>>> "Gordon" <gonzo(a)alltomyself.com> wrote in message

>> Be careful, when you deal with American dumbasses, everything they
>> made or recommended is over-rated or exaggerated. For example, DELCO
>> REMY' 140A alternator is really a 80-90-amp alternator, look at its
>> copper wire thickness(0.08" thick same a Bosch 80amp 0.08" thick) and
>> don't believe what the label says. Also their new Chevy Volt 200mpg
>> is a fake hybrid, what it is a 30-40miles per charge mileage, not per
>> tank. The dumbasses in these forums are so proud of their hyped
>> products, and they complained so much about the Chinese products.
>> What a shame...
>>

> A dollar a watt solar panels would be totally useless, since they would
> simply be "paint it green" transfer payments of existing hydrocarbon or
> nuclear energy.
>
> And still remain asoline destroying net energy sinks that are in no
> manner green, renewable, nor sustainable.
>
> It makes no sense at all to sell a dime's worth of conventional
> electricity and then use that dime to buy some mythical "renewable" energy.
>
> For net energy, a quarter per peak pv watt is needed.
>
> Even then, it would be many years after a quarter per watt for actual
> breakeven, owing to all the previously lost energy.
>
> http://www.tinaja.com/glib/pvlect2.pdf

With all due respect Don, you are full of it, there's an energy cost
tied to production of any product, few of them produce ANY energy,or
payback and they degrade from the time of purchase. Nobody knows what
the future cost of electricity is, but it's bound to increase greatly.