From: "Mr. Williams Zuma" on 7 Oct 2008 09:25
From: Mr. Williams Zuma.
10 Pitzer Road, Glen Johannesburg,
Attn: Managing Director / C.E.O.
Re: Request for Confidential Business Relationship
First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. I am a highly placed official working with Department of Transport in Johannesburg South Africa. I am currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity I can use to transfer the sum of Eighteen Million United States Dollars. (US$18,000,000.00) this fund accrued legitimately to me as commission from foreign contracts, through my private connections. The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from South African Bank here in South Africa to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as associate/receiver. By virtue of our positions as civil servants in my country, I cannot acquire this money in my name. Because as a highly placed civil servant, I am not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank accounts outside of our shores. On the other hand, it is not safe for me to keep the money here due to unstable political environment.
I have contacted you as a matter of trust, for an overseas silent partner who could work with me to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this email.
What I am requesting from you is:
1. To be my silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which we shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate our claim.
2. Provide a private telephone and fax number for easy communication under your control.
3. Receive the funds as the beneficiary, take out your commission and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.
My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 20% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 80% belongs to me. You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country. Since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help me with advices and direction on investing into profitable / lucrative ventures in your country for an additional 3%.
However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist me with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to me my part of the money. The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successful with all necessary back-up official documents showing legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be affected within a period not longer than one week as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to any one else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to me or yourself.
Please, give me your response immediately by return mail through my alternative email. wilzuma1964(a)gmail.com
Thanks for Anticipation.
Mr. Williams Zuma.
Prev: Private Investigation
Next: Cheapest international call right from your mobile phone !