From: Teresa on
I have recently moved from 2003 to 2007.
When a meeting in my calendar is rescheduled, my calendar keeps the original
meeting and renames it 'copy' as well as creating the new rescheduled
meeting. How can I stop this happening?
From: catherized on

Teresa wrote:
> I have recently moved from 2003 to 2007.
> When a meeting in my calendar is rescheduled, my calendar keeps the
> original
> meeting and renames it 'copy' as well as creating the new rescheduled
> meeting. How can I stop this happening?

I don't think you can change it, but make sure you have all updates
installed. "Copy" is a feature of SP2 when a meeting is copied and there
is a bug where meeting updates don't remove the original. It sounds like
this is what is happening here. I thought a recent update fixed it.

catherized's Profile: http://forums.slipstick.com/member.php?userid=3
View this thread: http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=45379

http://www.outlookforums.com