From: Anna Schleipfer on
Hi,
I am writing my bachelors thesis at the university of Siegen in Germany about the influence of feedback on open source developement. I want to focus especially at Linux systems. You could really help me with my research by answering a few questions. It will only take about ten minutes. You can access the questionaire by using the link below:

[http://www.q-set.de/q-set.php?sCode=KCCHEHFXHXKB]

If you rather answer it in German I have the same questionaire in German as well:

http://www.q-set.de/q-set.php?sCode=UAZNQHAQWCPK

It would be great if you could forward this e-mail to other developers as well. Of course this survey is completly anonymus.
Thank you very much.
Best,
Anna Schleipfer