From: Ken S. Tucker on
To Charles, Richard and all.

On Jun 28, 3:52 am, Oh No <N...(a)charlesfrancis.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Thus spake Richard D. Saam <rds...(a)att.net>
>
> >On 6/27/10 4:25 PM, Oh No wrote:
>
> >Yes 'there are many consistent ways
> >of constructing a stress energy tensor
> >to model different physical systems'
> >but can one be constructed to make the grand leap between GR and QM?
>
> >Currently, unification between GR and QM is unknown
> >(although valiantly sought after as something that surely exists)
> >but could that unification be explained in part
> >by establishing a stress energy tensor
> >with Planck's constant(h) explicitly making a dimensional appearance
> >along with c and G?
>
> No. In their standard formulations, GR and QM are conceptually
> different, and not amenable to unification simply by writing down an
> equation. Unification must come by looking at the conceptual foundations
> of both theories (but of course, these days physicists decree that
> conceptual foundations are not physics).

I would say that Gravity, Electricity and Quantum Mechanics are easily
unified, (easy is relative) using GR as it stands.
We (myself, Grueb, Vanstone and others ), had productive meetings on
the
problem beginning in the 1970's, Grueb was quite the expert
'geometrist',
Vanstone is strongly dedicated to GR and Unified Field Theory, a tough
guy.
Each is an authority in their own right, here's a link to a co-
authorship,

http://projecteuclid.org/DPubS?service=UI&version=1.0&verb=Display&handle=euclid.bams/1183539466

From this point, I'll have to take responsibility: After some slave
time we
pulled together a brief to provide a simplified snapshot of a
Quantized
Unified Field Theory as suggested using GR, see Eq.(4) from this link,

http://physics.trak4.com/GR_Charge_Couple.pdf

Note the " a*b " in Eq.(4) and then equate that to Plancks "h",
using the dimensional Action == Charge^2, then Eq.(4) becomes

S^2 = X^2 + h .

So that reasoning finds GR 'predicts' Plancks h, by deduction, very
pretty and elegant.
Now the search is of course is to find experimental evidence (apart
from the fact it is in agreement with everything we know) that
convinces
beyond reasonable doubt.
Regards
Ken S. Tucker
..
> charles (dot) e (dot) h (dot) francis (at) googlemail.com (remove spaces and
> braces)
> http://www.rqgravity.net
Cheers

From: eric gisse on
Ken S. Tucker wrote:

> To Charles, Richard and all.

Hey look another Ken Tucker post that was rejected from SPF.

> On Jun 28, 3:52 am, Oh No <N...(a)charlesfrancis.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Thus spake Richard D. Saam <rds...(a)att.net>
>>
>> >On 6/27/10 4:25 PM, Oh No wrote:
>>
>> >Yes 'there are many consistent ways
>> >of constructing a stress energy tensor
>> >to model different physical systems'
>> >but can one be constructed to make the grand leap between GR and QM?
>>
>> >Currently, unification between GR and QM is unknown
>> >(although valiantly sought after as something that surely exists)
>> >but could that unification be explained in part
>> >by establishing a stress energy tensor
>> >with Planck's constant(h) explicitly making a dimensional appearance
>> >along with c and G?
>>
>> No. In their standard formulations, GR and QM are conceptually
>> different, and not amenable to unification simply by writing down an
>> equation. Unification must come by looking at the conceptual foundations
>> of both theories (but of course, these days physicists decree that
>> conceptual foundations are not physics).
>
> I would say that Gravity, Electricity and Quantum Mechanics are easily
> unified, (easy is relative) using GR as it stands.

And you'd be wrong.

> We (myself, Grueb, Vanstone and others ), had productive meetings on
> the
> problem beginning in the 1970's, Grueb was quite the expert
> 'geometrist',
> Vanstone is strongly dedicated to GR and Unified Field Theory, a tough
> guy.

That you still haven't done it after 40 years suggests that it, perhaps,
isn't as easy as you think.

> Each is an authority in their own right, here's a link to a co-
> authorship,

Except of course Ken Tucker whose claims to 'fame' is the fact he talked
with people 20-30-40 years ago.

[snip repeated idiocies from the past]
From: xxein on
On Jun 28, 6:53 am, "Ken S. Tucker" <dynam...(a)vianet.on.ca> wrote:
> To Charles, Richard and all.
>
> On Jun 28, 3:52 am, Oh No <N...(a)charlesfrancis.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > Thus spake Richard D. Saam <rds...(a)att.net>
>
> > >On 6/27/10 4:25 PM, Oh No wrote:
>
> > >Yes 'there are many consistent ways
> > >of constructing a stress energy tensor
> > >to model different physical systems'
> > >but can one be constructed to make the grand leap between GR and QM?
>
> > >Currently, unification between GR and QM is unknown
> > >(although valiantly sought after as something that surely exists)
> > >but could that unification be explained in part
> > >by establishing a stress energy tensor
> > >with Planck's constant(h) explicitly making a dimensional appearance
> > >along with c and G?
>
> > No. In their standard formulations, GR and QM are conceptually
> > different, and not amenable to unification simply by writing down an
> > equation. Unification must come by looking at the conceptual foundations
> > of both theories (but of course, these days physicists decree that
> > conceptual foundations are not physics).
>
> I would say that Gravity, Electricity and Quantum Mechanics are easily
> unified, (easy is relative) using GR as it stands.
> We (myself, Grueb, Vanstone and others ), had productive meetings on
> the
> problem beginning in the 1970's, Grueb was quite the expert
> 'geometrist',
> Vanstone is strongly dedicated to GR and Unified Field Theory, a tough
> guy.
> Each is an authority in their own right, here's a link to a co-
> authorship,
>
> http://projecteuclid.org/DPubS?service=UI&version=1.0&verb=Display&ha...
>
>  From this point, I'll have to take responsibility: After some slave
> time we
> pulled together a brief to provide a simplified snapshot of a
> Quantized
> Unified Field Theory as suggested using GR, see Eq.(4) from this link,
>
> http://physics.trak4.com/GR_Charge_Couple.pdf
>
> Note the " a*b " in Eq.(4) and then equate that to Plancks "h",
> using the dimensional Action == Charge^2, then Eq.(4) becomes
>
> S^2 = X^2 + h .
>
> So that reasoning finds GR 'predicts' Plancks h, by deduction, very
> pretty and elegant.
> Now the search is of course is to find experimental evidence (apart
> from the fact it is in agreement with everything we know) that
> convinces
> beyond reasonable doubt.
> Regards
> Ken S. Tucker
> .> charles (dot) e (dot) h (dot) francis (at) googlemail.com (remove spaces and
> > braces)
> >http://www.rqgravity.net
>
> Cheers- Hide quoted text -

xxein: Beware of circular reasoning. You need much more to prove a
physic with such a math.

For instance. Why can light only circularly orbit a BH at 3M while no
passing light can escape a BH if under 3M and it will fall into the
Schwarzschild radius (2M) with no escape thereafter?

I can make the argument that light only travels in it's orbital path
according to a math that says that says it's circular orbital
velocity^2 + escape velocity^2 === c^2. You can extend this further
into deriving the predicted Newtonian time DELAY to be half the
Einsteinian time delay for light's arrival to us during an eclipse
occultation (Eddington was an imperfect start). You will find that
ANY bending of light will follow the general rule that says that light
will slow down (2x Newton's delay) if passing nearby a mass at greater
than 3M (distance). But it is nothing Einstein understood beyond
Alice in Wonderland. He figured it to have twice the curvature.

Einstein had this theory of space-time that is remarkably workable,
but he misses the physic of it all in declaring that light always
travels at c within his concept. His dx/dt did not (and cannot)
account for the actual speed of light.

The Newtonian path is probably correct but light slowed down to mimic
double the curvature and hence the observed delay in arrival time
according to my guess. But my guess has shown itself to be consistent
to BH's with 2M and 3M in mind.

I can't (and you know it) do the math for non-circular gravitational
paths for light. But you can. You're the mathematician. Just don't
let it fool you into believing the Newtonian path is wrong and see if
you come up with what I got from it.

Start with light's circular orbit at 3M around a BH and go from
there. You should develop your own program to analyse such things
without utilizing any presented theory. Hard work. But I did it for
the macro consideration. I still wonder about the micro though.

So ask yourself why "3M" around a BH for a circular orbit of light?
Why "2M" for the limit of escape for light? Put them together. We
cannot observe such things but we can extrapolate from them.

At 3M the Keppler circular orbit velocity of light squared is
2.99585059578937E+16 m/s. The escape velocity squared is
5.99170119157874E+16 m/s. Doesn't that sum equal c^2? What a strange
coincidence, or not?

Learn how to put your math skills into a realizable physic instead of
somebody else's magical dream.
From: Ken S. Tucker on
On Jun 28, 5:56 pm, xxein <xx...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> [...]
> let it fool you into believing the Newtonian path is wrong and see if
> you come up with what I got from it.
>
> Start with light's circular orbit at 3M around a BH and go from
> there. You should develop your own program to analyse such things
> without utilizing any presented theory. Hard work. But I did it for
> the macro consideration. I still wonder about the micro though.
>
> So ask yourself why "3M" around a BH for a circular orbit of light?
> Why "2M" for the limit of escape for light? Put them together. We
> cannot observe such things but we can extrapolate from them.
>
> At 3M the Keppler circular orbit velocity of light squared is
> 2.99585059578937E+16 m/s. The escape velocity squared is
> 5.99170119157874E+16 m/s. Doesn't that sum equal c^2? What a strange
> coincidence, or not?
>
> Learn how to put your math skills into a realizable physic instead of

So-called BH's is other peoples theories, if you enjoy that
subscription, then good for you.
We've run programs on them, fun stuff.
We figure we have a Royal Flush against 4 Aces where the physical
facts are, but we're not ready to tip our hand yet, especially
when there's lot's of Full Houses coming out, makes me laugh.
Ken
From: Dono. on