From: Nick on
Hello All

Exchange 2003:

Due to a glitch with a setting, all of our users received returned mail
stating "you do not have permission to send to this recipient". Since then,
we've corrected the problem. My question is as follows:

In an effort make our users happy, we would like to be able to rend the
messages from the server to save them a step. Is this possible? If so, any
instructions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Possible, yes. Practical, no. The only way I know to do this would be to
write a script that walks everyone's mailbox's Sent Items, looks for
messages with a corresponding bounce, and resends them. As you can possibly
surmise, this will take you so long to do that the data will no longer be
relevant. I suggest you just 'fess up to your users and tell them that they
can resend messages that bounced if they want to. They'll know whether it's
of any use to them.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..