From: Sharkbyte on
I have a subform, with a horizontal scrollbar. Is there a command that will
return the scrollbar to its starting position? Requerying the form doesn't
accomplish this.

Thanks.

Sharkbyte
From: Dirk Goldgar on
"Sharkbyte" wrote in message
>I have a subform, with a horizontal scrollbar. Is there a command that
>will
> return the scrollbar to its starting position? Requerying the form
> doesn't
> accomplish this.

I haven't worked with it at all, but Stephen Lebans has a solution here that
includes support for horizontal scrollbars:

http://www.lebans.com/setgetsb.htm
SetGetSB.zip is a database containing functions to allow
a user to Set or Get the current position of a ScrollBar Thumb
for a Form.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)