From: Graham on
Very basic but I cannot get this work work and do not understand why.I
would appreciate any help

Graham

Dim myrange As Range

Set myrange = Range("AF1").CurrentRegion

myrange.Resize(7, 0).Select

I keep getting an application defined or object defined error.
From: Jim Cone on
Try...
myrange.Resize(7).Select
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

From: Graham on
Oh dear, a lot of humble pie I think! Many thanks for patience and quick
reponse.

Graham

From: FSt1 on
hi
it is not possible to have a range 0 columns wide.
change to.......

myrange.Resize(7, 1).Select

also not possible to have a range 0 rows high.

Regards
FSt1