From: Vet Tech on
I have 8 meeting rooms that are available to be booked by the hour. In
addition to the rooms there are ancilliary resources eg pojectors etc

I would like to use a booking system that has already been
professionally developed in MS Access and has been in actual use for
some time. I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount in
recompense.

Does anyone out there have such an application or know where it can
be obtained?

VT
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:05:53 -0700 (PDT), Vet Tech
<senditontome(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear VT,
I'm sorry, but commercial sollicitations like yours are unwelcome in a
technical forum like this. The ground rules are spelled out here:
http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm

Thank you for observing.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Vet Tech on
On 4 June, 06:40, Tom van Stiphout <tom7744.no.s...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:05:53 -0700 (PDT), Vet Tech
>
> Dear VT,
> I'm sorry, but commercial sollicitations like yours are unwelcome in a
> technical forum like this. The ground rules are spelled out here:http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm
>
> Thank you for observing.
>
> -Tom.
> Microsoft Access MVP

Oooops! Sorry.
I had no intention to knowingly breach the rules.
My apologies to all.
VT
From: Access Developer on
There are a number of "booking systems" available, however -- some for fee,
and some for free. Examples from some of those have been used in the past
in answering questions here in the newsgroup. Try searching using your
favorite search engine (I use both Google and Bing with good results), or
search in the archives of this newsgroup at http://groups.google.com.) You
might also use the search term "reservations".

--
Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published by Wiley