From: Roland on
I made a backup of my database and had to open it to recover changes that had
been lost. How do I restore my backup to my original database? The Save &
Save As commands only seem to save database objects to my open database.
From: a a r o n _ k e m p f on
only SQL Server supports true backup / restore functionality

with Access, you've got to HOPE that someone didn't have the db open
when you back it up

From: Jerry Whittle on
You use import to bring in the needed object from one database to another.

Hopefully you have split the database. If so, you can often just replace the
existing front end with the backup front end and not disturb the data.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"Roland @ Zuca" wrote:

> I made a backup of my database and had to open it to recover changes that had
> been lost. How do I restore my backup to my original database? The Save &
> Save As commands only seem to save database objects to my open database.

Pages: 1
Prev: If check box changes
Next: IIF(AND) statement