From: John on
HI,

I would like to restrict selection of cells to only a range say the
dimensions of a range name. Is this possibly in VBA please.

EG My rangename is Weeks which is the range A1:B10 and i dont want any users
to access cells outside of this range. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
JB
From: john on
try using Scrollarea property