From: megan23464 on
I don't even know if this is possible but it was mentioned that if possible the
client would like to have this functionality. All users have CAC (Common
Access Cards) to log into their computer, connect to the intranet, etc. The
idea is that instead of forcing the users to create yet another account with
yet another email address to validate using the CAC card. Their email address
is associated with the card when it is created... but is there code or
something out there where I can pull that information and compare it to say a
list in a database of authorized individuals?

Thanks.