From: David Kaye on
"M Skabialka" <mskabialka(a)NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote:

>the ID. This code never shows any item as selected, i.e.
>lstInventory.Selected(i) is always false - what is wrong with the code?

Because you're using Selected and not ItemData. Selected refers to the
checkboxes which you can turn on or off. ItemData refers to the item you
clicked.

From: Douglas J. Steele on
"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "M Skabialka" <mskabialka(a)NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote:
>
>>the ID. This code never shows any item as selected, i.e.
>>lstInventory.Selected(i) is always false - what is wrong with the code?
>
> Because you're using Selected and not ItemData. Selected refers to the
> checkboxes which you can turn on or off. ItemData refers to the item you
> clicked.

Sorry, David, but that's not correct. Selected does not refer to checkboxes
which you can turn on or off.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: M Skabialka on
After Microsoft announced the microsoft.public groups would be going away, I
wasn't sure where I was going to get answers, so cross posted. I see now
that probably won't be necessary. However I am not sure what you mean by
CDMA.

From: David W. Fenton on
"M Skabialka" <mskabialka(a)NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in

> After Microsoft announced the microsoft.public groups would be
> going away, I wasn't sure where I was going to get answers, so
> cross posted. I see now that probably won't be necessary.
> However I am not sure what you mean by CDMA.

comp.catabases.ms-access

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/
From: Douglas J. Steele on
> "M Skabialka" <mskabialka(a)NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in
>
>> After Microsoft announced the microsoft.public groups would be
>> going away, I wasn't sure where I was going to get answers, so
>> cross posted. I see now that probably won't be necessary.
>> However I am not sure what you mean by CDMA.
>
> comp.catabases.ms-access

Or perhaps comp.databases.ms-access <g>