From: griowa87 on
I am trying to change the text in only certain cells of my spreadsheet in
Excel to read backwards. Not just the letters in a different order, but the
individual characters facing backwards. As if you were looking at a mirror
image or like a left-handed check mark. Does anyone know how to do this?
--
griowa87
From: Bob I on
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=mirror+fonts&aq=f&aqi=g2g-m2&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=