From: Xah Lee on
am trying to contact Richard P. Gabriel.

on his home page: http://www.dreamsongs.com/

it says: “Comments? Mail to Hey”.

lol. is that intentional??

it bugs me that when i try to contact blog author i came acrosss whose
writing i found interesting, but then ofter after 5 mins the reader
just can't find out where is the contact info. And, if the author
intentionally does not want to communicate, i understand. But usually
when i finally contacted them, it's usually not the case. It's
typically some form of neglect.

Usually, as a critic, i often tell them how they need to, or put up a
index on their site. But typically, often these idiots brush it away,
have no understanding.

any professional web designer or online publisher know that these
matters are the basics. I don't mean the fancy tech geeking “i know
css and beautiful graphics & photoshop” web desiner crowd or some
communication-is-all-about-beautiful-typesetting idiots, but any
college student majoring in communication.

it goes without saying that the matter is worse for true tech geekers,
i.e. most coders who slave in comp.lang groups. These, dont know how
to write, even.

gosh, bah! n i lol!

Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/