From: Jeremy Henty on
On 2010-07-15, Wesley Wong <wesley.mw.wong(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried installing twice, once with each of the optflags. Both have
> the same error as before. Is there a difference since the bug is for
> p429 and I'm having problems with p129?

Actually, when reading your post I assumed that p129 was a typo for
p429 and that you were installing the same version as me. I'm afraid
I can't help you with any other versions. I'm currently running
1.9.2-rc2 so I'm rather hoping I won't have to touch 1.9.1 again! :-)
I hope someone else can help you out more than I can.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty
From: Wesley Wong on
Thanks Jeremy.

I was able to install it on another computer through RVM on Ubuntu
10.04.

This really makes me think I've done something on my computer. Perhaps
the wrong or old versions of packages.

Any one have any ideas which packages I should be checking? I'm pretty
lost when it comes to what is used when compiling ruby.

Thanks,
Wesley

From: Jeremy Henty on
On 2010-07-16, Wesley Wong <wesley.mw.wong(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Any one have any ideas which packages I should be checking? I'm
> pretty lost when it comes to what is used when compiling ruby.

I'm afraid I don't have any ideas. Were you using rvm when you had
the problem on your original machine?

Regards,

Jeremy Henty