From: Martin Rinehart on
A savvy and enthusiastic Python programmer is called a "Pythonista."
What should I call a savvy and enthusiastic Ruby programmer?
From: Rick DeNatale on
I've always used Rubyist.

--
Rick DeNatale

Github: http://github.com/rubyredrick
Twitter: @RickDeNatale

From: Alex Fort on
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Martin Rinehart
<martinrinehart(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> A savvy and enthusiastic Python programmer is called a "Pythonista."
> What should I call a savvy and enthusiastic Ruby programmer?

A Rubyist.

Alex

From: Alex DeCaria on
An enlightened individual.

From: Robert Dober on
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Alex DeCaria
<alex.decaria(a)millersville.edu> wrote:
> An enlightened individual.
Alex I hate you, but ok I have to admit you were faster ;)
R.
-- Alan Kay

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2