From: 12 34 on
I'm not finding any Ruby (on Rails or otherwise) open source programs of
any sophistication for photo galleries. There is a PHP program Gallery
(http://gallery.menalto.com). Am I missing something? Why aren't there
programs as developed as Gallery or Wordpress? Is it just time or is
there something different about the communities? I'm not trolling or
criticizing, just wondering what's the difference or what I'm missing.

From: andrew mcelroy on
phuby :-)
*ducks*