From: ingcarlos on
I wanna know how to check for a permission in a file, 'cause I see
there is a method for changing the file permisison but there is no
method to get the current ls -l (-l string).

Any Ideas?.

Tnx for a soon reply.
From: Hassan Schroeder on
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 3:10 PM, ingcarlos <ing.carlos.s(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanna know how to check for a permission in a file, 'cause I see
> there is a method for changing the file permisison but there is no
> method to get the current ls -l (-l string).

The API doc is your friend :-) ( look for File::Stat )

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder(a)gmail.com
twitter: @hassan

From: Lee Jarvis on