From: LiMan on
Hello all

I have the php script where the password encoding done using the
openssl:

$key = openssl_get_publickey($certificate);
openssl_public_encrypt($pass,$userPassCrypted,
$key,OPENSSL_PKCS1_PADDING);
openssl_free_key($key);

Now I trying to make the same with ruby

require 'openssl'
cert = OpenSSL::X509::Certificate.new(certificate)
public_key = cert.public_key
passwordSSL = public_key.public_encrypt(password, 1)

The problem here is that these password encoding isn't match

The certificate the same but the publick key
in PHP is:
-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----
-----END PUBLIC KEY-----
in ruby is:
-----BEGIN RSA PUBLIC KEY-----
-----END RSA PUBLIC KEY-----

I guess here is the difference (keys body also not the same)...

How can I get inside ruby the same public key as in PHP? Or is it
possible convert RSA key by somehow?

Or maybe I have to do it with another way?

Any suggestions highly appreciated.

Pages: 1
Prev: Recursive mkdir
Next: "Code must be Chunkable"