From: LD55ZRA on
Have you tried installing to a folder that is "Shared" over the network? I
used to do this when using Netscape version 4.80 (very old program), and
some DOS compilers and some DOS applications.

If you want it I can post step by instructions to implement this but I
suspect you know what I mean by Shared over the network. The Shared folder
has to be Read/Write Access by all. So only this folder is prone to attack
nothing else.

hth

"JohnSmith1" <JohnSmith1(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How can I make sure that a limited user account can start a particular
> application with admin prievelege without providing any admin username and
> password?
>
> Around ten users, who have limited account, need to run application for
> their job but if the application is not run with admin privielege then it
> does not let the user to benefit from all available options. I don't want
> elevate their account to power user or administrator and don't want to
> provide them with admininstarot password either.
>
> Any idea how to resolve this isssue?
>
> thanks.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2