Prev: dgdsb
Next: What is Task?
From: Karren Lorr on
Hello

Is there a way to run a set of codes every 15 mins.
eg.

Private Sub FormButton_Click()
Do something here
wait 15 mins and then repeat the Do something here
end sub

Thank you

From: Daniel Pineault on
At the opening of your database, open a form in hidden mode and use the timer
event with a 15 mintue loop.

But I have to ask, what need to be run every 15 minutes?
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: Karren Lorr on
>use the timer
> event with a 15 mintue loop.

How do I do that please

The code is like this

If me.textbox = "abc" then
Do something
and quit
Else
Wait 15 mins then check text box again
end if

I have another set of codes that will search various other windows
appications for text strings and, if they are there, insert them into the
text box. If they are not there then I want to check again in 15 mins.

If you're really interested - the MD has asked me to set this up this
weekend as someone is (shall we just say) miss-using the systems we have
here.

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: Wayne-I-M on
Have I had a name change ??????

"Karren Lorr" wrote:
> --
> Wayne
> Manchester, England.

Oh well
Is there a reason why you can't use the form's timer control

from the real :-) me
--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: Karren Lorr on
Sorry about that :-)
I have incorporated your Google Maps in Access module and I copied it this
forum and pasted it but the end few lines were still there. Can't into detail
but I have set up a map with a pointer to show where the miss-use is taking
place.

I am still un-sure about how to use the form's timer. Could you give more
details please?

From the real Karen :-)

Pages: 1 2
Prev: dgdsb