From: Arjen Markus on
On 13 jul, 10:30, "Philipp E. Weidmann" <philipp.weidm...(a)gmx.de>
wrote:
> What is the best FORTRAN library for solving initial value problems (low
> number of dimensions, <10) based on ordinary differential equations
> using the Runge-Kutta method? The faster the discretization works the
> better, but besides that I don't have a lot of requirements. Any
> standard Runge-Kutta implementation should suffice.
>
> I welcome any suggestions and experiences.
>
> --
> -- Philipp Emanuel Weidmann

ODEPACK and its predecessor (if I understand the history correctly)
LSODE
(both available on netlib) provide a wealth of methods to solve such
problems.
Chosing the most appropriate method is semi automated.

Regards,

Arjen
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3