From: donvreug on
Some of the macros I have written sometimes do not function correctly
if another instance of Excel is open. The other instance usually also
contains macros that may or may not have been executed. I thought I
read somewhere that this is a common problem but a recent search has
not turned up anything. Does anyone know of a solution to this or
any
tips to minimise the chances of this happening? I am using both
Excel
2003 and 2007. Thanks.
From: JLGWhiz on
I can see where it might be a big problem if there are file names, sheet
namen or other names that are common to both versions of Excel or between
concurrent instances of the same version.