From: Sue on
Hi all

I have a strange issue with one of our Access databases. We have a report
which has Russian text on it, on all machines in Germany, UK, France etc
this works ok. But a new employee who is Russian has just joined our company
and on his Russian laptop, any reports with Chart Titles display the text as
a string of question marks (???????????????). I have checked the font and it
is the same as the body of text on the report, which displays the Russian
text ok. The font is Arial, I don't recall loading any special fonts or
anything on peoples machine where it does display ok. Has anyone seen this
before? Cheers...

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:50:06 +0100, "Sue"
<sportybabesue(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

I can't reproduce your problem with my US version of Access 2007.
Maybe you can copy a label from the Details section to the Header
section?

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Sue on
I've sorted it I think. I removed any formatting so it was just plain text
(not bold or centred etc) and this then displayed the text correctly. But on
one persons machine this fix didn't work which is very odd! He has a German
machine with Access 2007 which also turned out to have the same problem. I
have asked the Russian guy to give the German guy his copy of the system to
see if it then works...

From: Risse on

"Sue" <sportybabesue(a)hotmail.co.uk> kirjoitti
viestiss�:uL%23eTkN0KHA.348(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...