From: Stephan Diestelhorst on
Hi Tejun,

On Thursday 05 August 2010, 18:08:02 Tejun Heo wrote:
> Can you please try the following patch and see whether the problem
> goes away?
<snip>

to which revision does the patch apply? I didn't get it to apply
cleanly to Linus' kernel HEAD or the 2.6.34 stable tag. Maybe I am
missing something, since I am a git-n00b (use Mercurial all the time)?

Thanks,
Stephan
--
Stephan Diestelhorst, AMD Operating System Research Center
stephan.diestelhorst(a)amd.com, Tel. +49 (0)351 448 356 719

Advanced Micro Devices GmbH Einsteinring 24 85609 Dornach
General Managers: Alberto Bozzo, Andrew Bowd
Registration: Dornach, Landkr. Muenchen; Registerger. Muenchen, HRB Nr. 43632

From: Stephan Diestelhorst on
HI,

On Friday 06 August 2010, 09:06:26 Tejun Heo wrote:
> On 08/06/2010 08:30 AM, Stephan Diestelhorst wrote:
> > On Thursday 05 August 2010, 18:08:02 Tejun Heo wrote:
> >> Can you please try the following patch and see whether the problem
> >> goes away?
> > <snip>
> >
> > to which revision does the patch apply? I didn't get it to apply
> > cleanly to Linus' kernel HEAD or the 2.6.34 stable tag. Maybe I am
> > missing something, since I am a git-n00b (use Mercurial all the time)?
>
> It applies cleanly to v2.6.35.

Arrrgh. My "great" company Exchange mail server thought it was a good
idea to mess with the white-space of the mail. That's why the patch did
not apply. Compiling and testing now, sorry.

Stephan