From: small Pox on

Joseph Moshe (MOSSAD Microbiologist) Swine flu vaccine 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ranNpzlXIo

Part 1 Today, the MSM are not talking about this case any more.
Yesterday, they wanted us to believe that Joseph Moshe was a nutcase
and a terrorist, arrested for threatening to bomb the White House.
Interesting detail about his arrest (the Westwood standoff) was that
he seemed to be immune to the 5 cans of tear gas and 5 gallons of law-
enforcement grade pepper spray they pumped into his face. He very
calmly remained in his car, as the video footage of his arrest shows.

Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show by Dr. A. True Ott,
(explanation of Joseph Moshes call at 06:00) broadcast on Republic
Broadcasting claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply
evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu
vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions. He said that
Baxters Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a
vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive)
designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the
virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global
sickness and mass death.

Joseph Moshe was soon after his arrest sent or let go to Israel.
Nothing has been heard from him since. The Secret Service was not the
agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in
California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain or
arrest him. Mounted on top of a large black vehicle used in his arrest
was a microwave weapon that possibly damaged the electronics in Moshes
car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been
used to contact the media or others who could help him.
Baxter Pharmaceutical has been caught, red-handed, in spreading a
live, genetically engineered H5N1 Bird flu vaccine as a lethal
biological weapon all over the world, destined to be used for human
vaccinations. This happened just a few months ago.

Baxter International Inc. had mixed live, genetically engineered avian
flue viruses in vaccine material shipped to 18 countries.

Baxter knew full well that their vaccine was lethal, because the year
before they had tested it on a few hundred homeless Polish people
dozens died as a result.

Qui bono? We think it may be profit-motivated, but for the conspiracy-
minded: The latter complaint alludes to intentional culling of the
herd. Have you heard of the Georgia Guidestones? An enormous monument
loaded with Masonic symbolism costing millions of dollars, it has been
erected by unknown, powerful elites (multimillionaires with the clout
to erect monuments wherever they please, obviously) around 30 years
ago. It gives an alternative ten commandments, of which the first is
the extermination of six and a half billion people from the face of
the Earth. Half a billion will remain. This is the number of people
the planet can sustain indefinitely, so that the descendents of the
Rothschilds and Rockefellers can live in peace and affluence
indefinitely. Slaves are needed to produce that luxury, but 500
million will do just fine. But how does one go about killing off most
of the world?

Vaccinating the planet with a bioweapon with near-100% mortality would
do the trick. Baxter would provide both the bioweapon as well as the
vaccine against it to civilized Western peoples. Result: We can
plunder Africa, we have no more competition from SE Asia, the oil is
for our taking and only Western and perhaps Chinese sheeple remain.

Rockefeller said this in 1994 at a U.N. dinner: We are on the verge of
a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and
the nations will accept the New World Order. PNAC said something
similar right before 9/11.

A Spanish Doctor in Internal Medicine largely agrees with the above
article: