From: hardik patel on
I have sd card on board ... During recording/writing SD card, remove
SD card ... then i am getting endless error in dmesg as below :

end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 24
FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 8)
mmcblk0: error -110 sending status comand<3>mmcblk0: error -110
sending read/write command, response 0x0, card status 0x0
Block mmc_blk_issue_rq function call 346
end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 4
FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 4)
MMC: killing requests for dead queue
end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 8
FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 8)
FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 4)
FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 8)
FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 4)
FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 8)
FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 4)
FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 8)

How to stop this message ... what is ideal situation when we remove
card while writing ...... can u help me what to do ?

where is the problem here? sd host controler driver problem or block
driver problem or file system problem

Note: I have formatted sd card with FAT32 file system .

With EXT3 File system :

Remove SD card while writing/recording we got error messages like
below. but this is not endless. After some time it stops.

end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 156536
mmcblk0: error -110 sending status comand<3>mmcblk0: error -110
sending read/write command, response 0x0, card status 0x0
mmcblk0: error -110 requesting status
end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 4736
Aborting journal on device mmcblk0p1.
ext3_abort called.
EXT3-fs error (device mmcblk0p1): ext3_journal_start_sb: Detected
aborted journal
Remounting filesystem read-only
end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 4448
journal commit I/O error