From: MACH on
Hi! :
Someone knows the work frequencies, for SLOW and FAST in EDIT, in
HP50G ?.
Thanks.
MACH
From: Dueño de Monte on
I understand "normal" speed is 12 MHz, and you can increase the speed
up to 75 Mhz.

Daniel

From: MACH on
On 11 mayo, 14:09, Dueño de Monte <duenodemo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I understand "normal" speed is 12 MHz, and you can increase the speed
> up to 75 Mhz.
>
> Daniel

Ok. Daniel. IMHO for FAST are > 75Mhz.
Thank you very much.
MACH
From: Andreas Möller on
Hello,

if you are talking about SLOW/FAST in the editor this has nothing to
to with switching the ARM-CPU from 12 Mhz <-> 75 Mhz.

This just shows how fast one can go with the Saturn-CPU and the SLOW
mode is for human readability.
So FAST is running at normal Saturn speed (~ 4 Mhz on the 49G, speed
varies in the emulation of the 49G+/50G) without any delay loops
whereas SLOW is running waiting/delay loops to adjust the speed.

> I understand "normal" speed is 12 MHz, and you can
> increase the speed up to 75 Mhz.
For that you have to over- or underclock the ARM-CPU. There are
software tools available for this. Note that over- or underclocking
needs special handling in error cases as the keyboard will not
function properly on all speeds.

HTH,
Andreas
http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de
From: MACH on
On 11 mayo, 14:43, Andreas Möller <andreas_moellerNOS...(a)gmx.de>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> if you are talking about SLOW/FAST in the editor this has nothing to
> to with switching the ARM-CPU from 12 Mhz <-> 75 Mhz.
>
> This just shows how fast one can go with the Saturn-CPU and the SLOW
> mode is for human readability.
> So FAST is running at normal Saturn speed (~ 4 Mhz on the 49G, speed
> varies in the emulation of the 49G+/50G) without any delay loops
> whereas SLOW is running waiting/delay loops to adjust the speed.
>
>  > I understand "normal" speed is 12 MHz, and you can
>  > increase the speed up to 75 Mhz.
> For that you have to over- or underclock the ARM-CPU. There are
> software tools available for this. Note that over- or underclocking
> needs special handling in error cases as the keyboard will not
> function properly on all speeds.
>
> HTH,
> Andreashttp://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

Hi!, Andreas:
Tank you very much. A hand washed another hand and two hands, wash the
face.
Best Regards.[:¬)
MACH.
 |  Next  |  Last