From: Augusto Flavio on
Hi,

I'm creating a wsdl server but I have one doubt about the
soapparam::soapparam().

I want to know how to return several parameters using the
soapparam::soapparam().

I'm doing this:

class MyApi implements API {

public function Send($param) {
$resp = array('resposta' => 'works', 'events' => array ('from' => 'smith',
'text' => 'Hello world', 'to' => 'john'));
return new SoapParam($resp, 'events');
}

Looking in the php.net Docs the soapparam() has this definition:

*SoapParam::SoapParam* (
mixed<http://br3.php.net/manual/en/language.pseudo-types.php#language.types.mixed>
$data , string $name )

*data*

The data to pass or return. This parameter can be passed directly as PHP
value, but in this case it will be named as *paramN* and the SOAP service
may not understand it.
*name*

The parameter name.

But How can I return the entire array: $resp = array('resposta' => 'works',
'events' => array ('from' => 'smith', 'text' => 'Hello world', 'to' =>
'john')); ?

Looks this wsdl schema in this email

I think you will understand more about my problem.

Thanks

Augusto Morais

Pages: 1
Prev: Login In script quesitons