From: Daniele Davolio on
Ok...I wasn't seeing it but it was simple.
The /etc/postfix/transport is correctly configured. I just needed to add
in main.cf this:

"transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport"

because by default the value is empty.

Thanks!

--
Distinti saluti
--

Daniele Davolio
Information Technology Department

tel: +39 0522 268059
fax: +39 0522 331673
e-mail: d.davolio(a)mastertraining.it
web: www.mastertraining.it

Master Training S.r.l.
Sede Legale: via Timolini, 18 - Correggio (RE) - Italy
Sede Operativa: via Sani, 15 - Reggio Emilia - Italy
Sede Commerciale: via Sani, 9 - Reggio Emilia - Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questa e-mail sono da considerarsi
confidenziali e esclusivamente per uso personale dei destinatari sopra
indicati. Questo messaggio pu� includere dati personali o sensibili.
Qualora questo messaggio fosse da Voi ricevuto per errore vogliate
cortesemente darcene notizia a mezzo e-mail e distruggere il messaggio
ricevuto erroneamente. Quanto precede ai fini del rispetto del Decreto
Legislativo 196/2003 sulla tutela dei dati personali e sensibili.
This e-mail and any file transmitted with it is intended only for the
person or entity to which is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.Copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify
us immediately by telephone or fax.