From: John Braner on
Neil Rutman wrote:
> First single off my new CD. I'm sure all you married guys can relate.
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=219826
>
> Neil R

Neil,

Nice one - it's catchy, radio friendly and really well made.

Good luck with it!

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Glennbo!

Neil R

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Neil Rutman wrote:
> First single off my new CD. I'm sure all you married guys can relate.
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=219826
>
> Neil R

Very good in every aspect.

I tried to go to your website listed on Soundclick and got redirected to
a list of some sort. Have you got a place to see more about your studio
set up?

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Dave. New website(s) are under construction.

Here is a partial list of crucial hardware:

Avalon 737sp
Manley Dual Mono pre
Peavey VMP2
Layla 24
Lots of mics in the $250 to $1000 range (Neumann tlm 103, 2-km 184's, Oktava
mkl 2500 modified, Rode NT2, Sennheiser 421, EV RE20)
Martin & Guild Acoustics
Fender ,Gibson, Dean, Mako Elec Gtrs
Aria II Pro Bass
Crappy Hartke Bass amp that I think sounds good when mixed with direct.
Tons of pedals
Marshall & Fender amps
Lots of other melodic & perc instruments

Pretty decent sounding control/recording rooms
Mackie HR824
ADS L810
Minimus 7 and Avantone Mix cubes on the way
Sennheiser HD280 pro headphones

Sonar 8 Pro
UAD 2
URS Plugs
dozens of other plugs
Dimension Pro, K2000, several EMU 2000 series, Superior Drummer 2 & exp
packs, decent giga library

I do everything here except I will occasionally go elsewhere for live drums.

Neil R

From: Ben Goldman on
Neil Rutman wrote:

> First single off my new CD. I'm sure all you married guys can relate.
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=219826
>
> Neil R

Great song and album. I just listened to the whole thing and loved it.
Thumbs up, dude. B)

--
Cheers,
Ben