From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) on
Le Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:46:04 +0200, Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre(a)nbi.dk>
a écrit:
> I think you have made the problem much too complicated. Isn't this
> sufficient? (I haven't got a SPARK Examiner right here.)
> [...]
Agree with this one.
Would you like to post yours ?
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen on
Yannick Duch�ne wrote:
> Le Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:46:04 +0200, Jacob Sparre Andersen
> <sparre(a)nbi.dk> a �crit:

>> I think you have made the problem much too complicated. Isn't this
>> sufficient? (I haven't got a SPARK Examiner right here.)

> Agree with this one.
> Would you like to post yours ?

Feel free to post it once you've checked it in SPARK Examiner.

Jacob
--
Black Hole: Where the universe made a Divide by Zero.
From: Phil Thornley on
On 12 Aug, 13:08, Ada novice <ycalleecha...(a)gmx.com> wrote:
[...]
> You're welcome. And thanks for the link to the tutorials by Phil
> Thornley (http://www.sparksure.com/) that you provided some time back
> at fr.comp.lang.ada

If you are using these tutorials with the the latest version of SPARK
(2010) then you might be interested in the updates I've just made to
them for this version. The biggest change is in the way that function
return annotations are used in the VC generator.

Cheers,

Phil