From: John Metaxas on
I am running the SQL 2005 Upgrade advisor on a SQL 2000 box and I keep
getting the following messages on the following objects.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the
operation or the server is not responding.

on the following objects.

FTPROPS
DROPSYSOBJ
HOSTIDRETURN
COLONUSE
LARGECONSTTYPE
INVALIDCHAR
FTCATPROPITEMCOUNT
DISKINIT
FTCATALOGNAMERESTRICTION
FTNONPERSISTEDCOMPCOL
NONANSIOUTER
DEPRECATEDSP
FTCATALOGPATH
LCIDPROPERTY
CREATESTATSWITHROWS
FORXMLAUTO
INFOSCHEMATA

I don't even know what type of objects these are let alone how to aproach
correcting the problem.

Anyone have any advise?

From: Uri Dimant on
John
Have you run UA on another servers? Perhaps your the file was corrupeted
during the download ....