From: Rodney on
Hi,

I am encountering an installation issue during I am installing SQL Server
2008 Standard/Enterprise Edition on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise. I
have no problem to get through all the setup dialog boxes until I hit the
section to setup user accounts for accessing different SQL services. The
error, "There was an error generating the XML document. Error code
0x84B10001", suddently pops up and the whole installation is mandatory
rolled back. I had tried many different ways to try to resolve it, such as
killing another Setup100.exe from Task Manager, the same problem stills
exists.

BTW, I have seen many posts regarding to this issue but no concrete
resolution I can find. Would anyone encounter the same issue and any
solution you can suggest, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Rodney