From: spaceuser on
Hi!

Receives maintenance error on SQL Server 2005 on CM 07 server. See
below:
===
ConfigMgr 2007 Status: Database Notification Monitor failed to execute
a Site Maintenance task. A new monitored SMS status message on machine
SACHS from component SMS_DATABASE_NOTIFICATION_MONITOR with message ID
2401 was found in the site STO database. The status message contains
message properties Machine Name: SACHS Module Name: SMS Server
Component:
SMS_DATABASE_NOTIFICATION_MONITOR Message ID: 2401 Win32 Error:0 Top
Level Site Code: Database Record ID:9656312
===

I have no clue on what this is and what to do. I would appreciate any
comment on this

TIA
From: Tibor Karaszi on
This is not an SQL Server error. I suggest you post this in an SMS (CM) group.

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp