From: Joe K. on
I have numerous SQL Server 2005 Profiler traces that run when certain user
account are used in the database server in the last month. Please help me
with a program to determine the number of times and duration the user account
has been used in a database server?

Please help me resolve this issue.
From: Uri Dimant on
Joe
You can query SUM(duration) column in the trace file...I mean he/she was
running the queries

Also take a look at DDL Trigger for log on event

http://www.simple-talk.com/sql/sql-server-2005/logon-triggers/