From: DBATAG on
We at www.sqlServer-Training.com, are trying to educate people on
Microsoft SQL Server. We are providing daily tutorials, news and
articles via our Blog. In case you are interested in exploring this
new Database Administration skill set, please subscribe to our
newsletters at http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=Sqlserver-training

We are also offering SQL Server 2005, 2008 DBA training in online
mode, where you can join us for web conferences.

Certifactions Training
=========================
MCITP - SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
MCITP - SQL Server 2008, Database Development
MCITP - SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and
Maintenance
MCTS - SQL Server 2005
MCITP - SQL Server 2005 DBA
MCITP - SQL Server 2005 Developer
MCITP - SQL Server 2005, Business Intelligence Development and
Maintenance

Feel free to post you technical queries for solution.

Looking forward to get in touch base with you

Regards
DBATAG
Website : www.sqlServer-Training.com
Email : info(a)sqlServer-Training.com