From: Anja on
Good evening,

I am not technically inclined so I am asking for a little help :)

When I start the computer I get an error message

"SQL Server - Your SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has been
tampered with (could not open SQLEVN70.RLL)
Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem"

I looked this message up on the microsoft website, and read that I need to
reinstall the SQL server from the original CD.

I have two CDs and am not sure which one it is "Operating System" or
Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003 with Business Contact Manager" -
which one should I use? and how do I reinstall it?

It also says that I have to 'attend upgrade' when I have reinstalled - what
does that mean?

I would appreciate any help.
--
Regards,

Anja
From: Dave Patrick on
Also try asking them here. x-posted to: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs&cat=en_US_e18fea59-512f-421e-b9f3-3e1f643123f2&lang=en&cr=US

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: SuperGumby [SBS MVP] on
Not an SBS question I'm afraid David.

It's Office SBE and the BCM associated MSDE instance.

From: Anja on
Can you tell me where I can ask the question? I am afraid that I do not
understand what you have written?
--
Regards,

Anja

From: Henrik on
Hi Anja, There are other newsgroups like this one.
Try the newsgroup called <Microsoft.public.office.setup>.

I use Outlook Express as a news reader and there fore have this dispalyname.
If you post news thru a website, Im not sure If it has the same displayname,
but I think It does.

Regards
Henrik, MCP-SBS,