From: Jay on
OK, I'm sorry.

I think the subject of SQL Injection just kinda fritzes me out.

From: Geoff N. Hiten on
While your example used parameterized queries, you never explained nor
emplasized what that was or why it was important, hence my continued
reference to SQL Injection attacks.

--
Geoff N. Hiten
Principal SQL Infrastructure Consultant

> Geoff,
>
> Can you demonstrate SQL Injection using parameterized query with full-text
> search? Take as base the example we have been discussing here:
>
> DECLARE @keywords NVARCHAR(30);
>
> SET @keywords = N'brown fox';
>
> SET @keywords = REPLACE(@keywords, ' ', ' AND ');
>
> SELECT *
> FROM FullTextTest
> WHERE CONTAINS(*, @keywords);
>
> I really do not think it is possible, but maybe I am missing something.
>
> --
> Plamen Ratchev
> http://www.SQLStudio.com

First  |  Prev  |