From: cw on
I'm using the SQL 2008 SSMS for several SQL servers (SQL2000, SQL2005, &
SQL2008) and have set up some custom scripts to run with keyboard shortcuts
(from the menu Tools, Options, Environment, Keyboard). Every once in a
while I lose all the shortcuts I had saved. When this happens I also lose
the location of any custom reports I've run in the past like the SQL
Performance Dashboard reports.
This is a major annoyance since they seem to disappear right at the moment I
need them the most - e.g. showing the director the server performance
graphs.

Any idea what makes them go away? Is there a configuration file or registry
settings I could save off somewhere so I can easily put them back
(especially the keyboard short cuts)?
Thanks
-- cw

Pages: 1