From: Chetan on
have written a code using SRS 2005 where report will download in PDF/
EXCEL format. All work fines except when we downoad same report
concurrenlty.

When same report is downloaded by 4-5 users simultaneously some of the
users get error:

Exception:System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status
405: Method Not Allowed at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall)
at
methodName, Object[] parameters)

for this error on web it is mentioned that, try to use .asmx instead
of .wsdl but I called asmx only.

The reports works fine for single user when downloaded. Why sometimes
it is not working? Is the issue with SRS web service
From: epdAaronK on
what edition of windows are you using?

From: Chetan on
I managed to resolve it. Basically one of the class object is made static, so
it is giving the error. Created new instance every time solved the issue.