From: David Woodhouse on
Greg, please pull from
git://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/spectra-2.6.git

This was previously known as the 'Moorestown NAND flash driver'.

In fact, we have a proper MTD driver for that hardware now, and the only
part we want is the FTL -- the pseudo-filesystem which pretends to be a
disk drive.

It's a silly approach to using flash; we ought to be using proper flash
file systems on it instead. But we need this on at least part of the
flash for compatibility with legacy firmware.

--
David Woodhouse Open Source Technology Centre
David.Woodhouse(a)intel.com Intel Corporation