From: blisca on
Hi

please ,can anyone suggest me a tutorial or examples of elementary use of
STM32 USB interface?

thanks

Diego

From: Jack on
On 2 Lug, 16:29, "blisca" <bliscachiocciolinatiscalipuntoit> wrote:
> Hi
>
> please ,can anyone suggest me a tutorial or examples of elementary use of
> STM32 USB interface?

first 2 result of google with the search string "STM32 USB interface".

Bye Jack
From: blisca on

"Jack" <jack4747(a)gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> On 2 Lug, 16:29, "blisca" <bliscachiocciolinatiscalipuntoit> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > please ,can anyone suggest me a tutorial or examples of elementary use
of
> > STM32 USB interface?
>
> first 2 result of google with the search string "STM32 USB interface".
>
> Bye Jack

Thank you Jack,let me see.....

when i did the same with the string "STM32 USB example" i did not find
exactly what i need

have a nice week end

From: JeGy on
I think that Olimex has some examples for free download,

Regards Jens

From: bigbrownbeastie on

there are for all diffrent tool chains in the ST FWlib