From: Bill Giovino on
http://www.microcontroller.com/news/ST_SPEAr1310.asp

This has dual ARM Cortex-A9 cores and a DDR3 memory interface. Also, multiple Ethernet
interfaces, three USB ports, CAN, I2C, touchscreen interface, and a bunch of other
stuff.

From STMicroelectronics: http://www.microcontroller.com/STMicroelectronics.htm

Above article includes a block diagram.

Bill Giovino
http://Microcontroller.com

From: Frank Buss on
Bill Giovino wrote:

> http://www.microcontroller.com/news/ST_SPEAr1310.asp
>
> This has dual ARM Cortex-A9 cores and a DDR3 memory interface. Also, multiple Ethernet
> interfaces, three USB ports, CAN, I2C, touchscreen interface, and a bunch of other
> stuff.
>
> From STMicroelectronics: http://www.microcontroller.com/STMicroelectronics.htm
>
> Above article includes a block diagram.

Looks interesting. You could build a PC with it. What do you think will be
the price for 1000 pieces? Less than $100?

Do you have more information about the configurable logic? In the summary
datasheet:

http://www.st.com/stonline/products/literature/bd/17528.pdf

I can't find it, but an intersting interface for external FPGAs.

--
Frank Buss, fb(a)frank-buss.de